Dear List:

The Farmers' Museum recently launched www.harvestofhistory.org
<http://www.harvestofhistory.org/> .  The website contains an
inter-disciplinary fourth grade curriculum, a virtual tour of The
Farmers' Museum and a database of primary sources.  We are looking for a
general critical review of the project, focusing on an examination of
its impact on teachers, museums, educators, librarians, etc.  The review
is needed for an award nomination that is due on March 1st.  If anyone
is interested in reviewing the website, any critical testimony can be
submitted to me as a letter.  You can contact me at
[log in to unmask]  Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Megan Kirkpatrick

Manager of Statewide Programs &

New York State History Day Coordinator