I expect a lot of people will tell you there are no records and in a strict sense that may be true. They may tell you that what ever records were there would have gone with the pastor's personal records. But on the other hand it is not uncommon in my experience to find information about a church like this one littered (figuratively speaking) in many other places. So key in on the personalities you have identified. Look for letters they may have written in the "Colored Press" of that day, and the abolition press. Look at state records that are available on the "Colored Men's Conventions" and see if your people are listed among the participants. Look for correspondence between local philanthropists of the day and the people you have identified. Often none of the people have left "papers" of any sort but prominent philanthropists of the day may have corresponded with them and the letters can be found in thir correspondence. Look at Gerrit Smith's papers for example as he was close geographically. You can do a search in the state archives of the names of your people and see if they turn up. Also do not neglect Black newspapers of the period that have national scope. We found, though a search done for us by a state employee, in the state archives copies of newpaper articles for Philadelphia papers that had an Albany person's obituary. It will not be easy and it will be a long search for information. You may not come up with much, but what you do come up with will outline many of the things your church was involved in....if the information is there at all!