The National Archives and Records Administration recently released two new microfilm publications of interest to New York researchers, and to Great Lakes maritime researchers (both U.S. and Canadian). The new microfilm publications are: A3409. Passenger and Crew Lists of Vessels Arriving at (1948-1972) and Departing from (1960-1968) Ogdensburg, New York. 2 rolls. 35mm (roll 1) and 16mm (roll 2). A3420. Crew Lists of Vessels Arriving at Sodus Point, New York, 1945-1957. 15 rolls. 35mm (rolls 1-14) and 16mm (roll 15). For information on how to order microfilm publications, see <. You can order online, by phone, or through the mail. Microfilm is $34 per roll ordered ($39 to foreign addresses) if ordered BEFORE October 1, 2005. On October 1, 2005, the price rises to $65 per roll ordered ($68 to foreign addresses). Claire Kluskens microfilm projects archivist National Archives and Records Administration Washington, DC *my opinions are my own*