Hi Scott,

David Ennis lived in Lyons, Wayne County, New York. He was President of the Canal Society for many years. He and his wife Sally (native of Conifer, New York..which is a "suburb" of Tupper Lake), lived just around the corner from the Wayne County Museum. After his death Sally worked with the County Museum as Education Director.

Shortly before her death we were helping Sally clean her barn.....amazing accumulation, Palmyra quilt, Rodgers group, cobalt decorated pottery, and an original snubbing post from the Erie Canal....which I believe went to California with her daughter.

Let me know if you need more.

Les Buell