All of the information we have seen over the last few days regarding the growing of tobacco in the northeast has been interesting and in most cases instructive.  However, I believe that Harold's original post dealt with the question, "Would a tobacco barn have been built of brick?".

Does anyone know of any other brick structures that were supposedly tobacco barns.  All of the information I have found on both air cured and flu cured tobacco barns have been wood except for modern ones which look like the were made out of q-decking.

Rolland Miner