All of the information we have seen over the last few days regarding the
growing of tobacco in the northeast has been interesting and in most cases
instructive.  However, I believe that Harold's original post dealt with the
question, "Would a tobacco barn have been built of brick?".

Does anyone know of any other brick structures that were supposedly tobacco
barns.  All of the information I have found on both air cured and flu cured
tobacco barns have been wood except for modern ones which look like the were
made out of q-decking.

Rolland Miner