From: NYHISTLED [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Passing of D. Weiskotten

The following message appeared on the NYGEN-L (NY genealogy list) and NYS-LGH (NY local government historians) listservs. The late Mr. Weiskotten was a frequent contributor to NYHIST-L. He was acting director of the Chesterfield Historical Society www.chesterfieldhistory.com , Chesterfield, Virginia, but his personal and historical roots were in upstate New York.

Moderator, NYHIST-L