The Research Library of the New York State Historical Association and the Farmers’ Museum has put together a small online exhibit featuring selected Valentines from our Special Collections Department. To view, click on the “Happy Valentine’s Day” link under the “What’s New” section of our website:

http://www.nysha.org/library/

The holdings of the Research Library include primary and secondary resources in the areas of American and New York State history and culture, American art history, Native American art and culture, history of agriculture, folklore, and museum studies. For more information, please contact us at [log in to unmask] or call 607-547-1470.

Melissa McAfee

Research Library Director

New York State Historical Association

The Farmers' Museum