Re: NY State Historians
The NY Department of State website http://www.dos.state.ny.us/corp/corpwww.html search finds an active limited liability corporation Bonded Construction filed in April 2000. No doubt a different outfit. I don't know how many years of records are in the database. Other states may have corporation records on line as well. Delaware should be checked and why not New Jersey, Connecticut and other adjacent states?

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">carol kammen
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: NY State Historians

Could anyone help Jason?  He is in North Carolina and directs a small, active  historical society.

Do you have any suggestions on how I can find information on Bonded Construction Company of New York?  I am doing research on our local post office and found in our local newspaper that this company built the building in 1936-37.  All I know at this point is that the company was in New York.  I guess it is possible that they would be in the city directories for during the 1930s.  I did an internet search hoping that a repository would have some of the companies papers or records, but to avail.  What do you think?

Jason Harpe