ANNOUNCEMENT

There will be an informal get-together to discuss Buffalo lakes & canal history and folklore as follows:

WHEN?  Tuesday, April 15, 2003 at 7pm
WHERE?  Lower Lakes Marine History Museum, 66 Erie Street in downtown Buffalo NY
WHO?  Anyone who is interested (so far, looks to be a small but fun gathering)
WHAT?  We will swap tales, sing a few traditional songs from the lake sailors and canawlers, and generally share knowledge & discussion on our history here on the water

This is the first of what may become occasional (monthly?) meetings.  Please feel free to pass the word along to any others who might be interested.

Thanks!

Dave Ruch
Buffalo NY
Musician/Traditional & Historical Songs Enthusiast
716-884-6855