Can any subscriber give me a better citation to something I can reconstruct
only in my memory?

In the 1970's, when the NYC Municipal Reference Library was still high up in
the Municipal Building, they had a sort of aerial-photograph landmap of
Manhattan (or was it all of New York City)?   It was oblong-bound in green
corduroy, with photographic plates of straight-down aerial views of the city,
about 1" = 200' - roughly the same as the more recent Bromley/Sanborn series
of maps of the city.   I have never seen another one.

I'm looking for one for Queens now, and can't reconstruct the citation (and
thus publisher and coverage) of the one I remember.

Is any other subscriber familiar with a similar series of photographic maps?

Christopher Gray
Office for Metropolitan History
246 West 80th Street, #8, NYC  10024
212-799-0520  fax -0542