There is also the Stone Arabia Schoolhouse in Cicero, NY, which is a museum
now.  http://www.cnyric.org/history/nsyr/allen/oconnor/site1.htm

Kent Lingenfelter
  -----Original Message-----
  From: A LISTSERV list for discussions pertaining to New York State
history. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Anne Hendrix
  Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 10:25 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Re: Schoolhouse Preservation

  There are several completed Schoolhouse projects in Schoharie County. The
Schoharie County Historical Society  - Old Stone Fort complex is home to a
relocated school from the Oliver District in Summit.  The Sharon Springs
Historical Society has moved a schoolhouse to its grounds. A man in
Jefferson moved a Schoolhouse to his property and has done a remarkable job
restoring and furnishing it.
  Anne Hendrix