The list is online at MOA/Michigan in O'Callaghan's Documentary
History, vol 1, p191(1850)
(http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/pageviewer-idx?c=moa&cc=moa&sid=a8b7735626219fb7e4b1bb67d11e09e6&q1=Lyst%20of%20ye%20Persones%20which%20ye%20French&idno=AFJ7944.0001.001&view=image&seq=00000195)
or vol 1, p305 (1849)
(http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/pageviewer-idx?c=moa&cc=moa&sid=a8b7735626219fb7e4b1bb67d11e09e6&q1=Lyst%20of%20ye%20Persones%20which%20ye%20French&idno=AFJ7944.0001.001&view=image&seq=00000003)

Here's the list, in the text version, from the 1850 edition:
LYST OF ye PERSONES WHICH ye FRENCH AND THERE INDIANS HAVE TAKEN
PRISONERS ATT SKINNECHTADY AND CARIED TO CANIDA ye 9th DAY OF FEBRUARY
16 --9
Johannes Teller and his negroe -. 2
John Wemp sonne of.Myndt Wemp & 2 negroes - -. 3
Symon, Abraham, Philip, Dyrck & Claes Groot all 5 sonnes of Symon Groot
- - 5
Jan Baptist sonne of Jan Van Epps - - 1
Albert & Johannes Vedder, sonnes of harme Vedder - - - - - 2
Isaak Cornelise Switts & his Eldest Sonne - - - - - - 2
a negrue of Barent Janse -. - - 1
Arnout ye sonne of Arnout Corn: Viele ye Interpr -- 1
Stephen ye sonne of Gysbert Gerritse - - - 1
Lawrence sonne of Claes Lawrence Purmurent - - I
Arnout sonne of Paulyn Janse - - - - -
Barent ye sonne of Adam Vroman & ye neger - - 2
Claes sonne of Franse Harmense - - - - - 1
Stephen adopted sonne of.Geertje Bouts - - - -
John Webb a souldier Belonging to Capt Bull - - - - - -
David Burt belonging to ye same Compe - - - 1
Joseph Marks of ye same Compe -
In all - - - - 27

The links don't always work, so just do a search at the MOA search page
on a portion of the quote provided by CKP.
Gerard Koeppel
www.gerardkoeppel.com