We would be interested in finding out how you found the original incorporation documents and what forms were necessary to be filed to re-incorporate with the state. In terms of cemetery maintenance, some descendants of residents in the cemetery in our historic district found an interesting solution - after repairing the perimeter fence,they placed sheep in the area periodically to graze everything down.  (Let me warn you that it did cause a stir with a few people around town.)  I have researched this with area clergy (who do not find this practice objectionable, however).
L.Mordas,DIrector
Friends of Coleman Station, Inc.
P.O.Box 845
Millerton, NY  12546