I sent in a question on Daniel Shays earlier this week. I had one reply from
Bob Arnold, which makes me think that I did not pose my question correctly.
Hope you will forgive me for trying again.  Les Buell

I am trying to follow Daniel Shays route after his failed rebellion (Shays'
Rebellion). I know his is buried here in western New York, but I am not sure
how he arrived here. Does anyone know if he left the country and went to
Canada after fleeing to Vermont with the collapse of the rebellion? Thanks Les