Greetings list,

The New World Dutch Barn Survey 2000 is back on the NYHIST-L list after a somewhat longer than anticipated absence. We had left last July to change ISPs and then forgot to resubscribe. Any one out there with Dutch barn information, locations, etc. do not hesitate to contact us, even if you are not sure. We have run across some barns that may be, I repeat may be Anglo-Dutch transitional built barns. They have some resemblance to New England or Yankee gable front barns except in the framing on the inside. We will travel almost anywhere in the Mohawk-Schoharie Valley.

Also please visit our web site if you are not sure what a New World Dutch Barn is. We are at:
http://nwdb2000.homestead.com/home.html

Rolland Miner
Director
NWDB2000