The Mohicans and Their Land and The Mohican World by Shirley Dunn and to help complete the picture of the Indian nation, The Mohicans of Stockbridge by Patrick Frazier.

Debra Winchell

Lou Tremante wrote:

Dear Fellow NYHIST-L members:I am creating a course for upper level college-level students titled "The History of New York State" and would appreciate any suggestions for my reading list (especially newer titles), including films or other resources that list subscribers enjoyed or think will be useful in this environment. Once I compile the list I'll post it to the list.Thanks,Lou Tremante