With all the attention on the Korean War lately, it brought to mind those little maps they ran in the local papers during the war showing the shifting frontlines. They were simple maps of Korea, with lines to show the front and with arrows thrusting northward or southward to indicate major attacks.

I imagine these maps were NOT prepared by each local newspaper, but probably came form some wire service, like AP or UPI. So far I have not been able to run down sources for these. Does anyone have an idea?