NYHIST-L Archives

April 1998

From:
Rohit T Aggarwala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 16:17:28 -0400
Hello --

I'm a grad student at Columbia looking into early New York City trade.
I'm looking for a paper by Nathan Peters, "The Growth of Ne wYork Port,
1790-1810: A  Look at Vessel Turn-Around Time and the Cotton Trade," which
was presented at the New-York Historical Society in either 1988 or 1989, I
think.

Having checked in all the usual places, I still can't find either the
paper or the author.  If some one has a copy, or  can put me in touch with
Mr. Peters, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

Rit Aggarwala
Ph.D. Candidate