NYHIST-L Archives

February 2014

NYHIST-L@LISTSERV01P.NYSED.GOV

From:
Donna Burdick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:54:11 -0500
Dear Kelly

A number of years ago, David Alvord, the Historian for the City of Oneida in
Madison County wrote an article about the Ku Klux Klan in Madison Co.  It
was published in the "Heritage," which is the annual publication of the
Madison County Historical Society.  If I remember correctly, the article did
have detailed footnotes, which probably included primary sources.  I have
the following contact information for Mr. Alvord:

David Alvord
315-363-3050
He is employed by:
Oneida Public Library
220 Broad St.
Oneida, NY  13421

I hope he can be of assistance to the student.  (If the e-mail or phone
number is not active, please let me know.  I may be able to find out more
up-to-date information.)

Donna D. Burdick
Smithfield Town Historian (Madison County)
110 Crescent Drive
Kirkwood, NY  13795
607-775-3103