NYHIST-L Archives

January 2004

From:
Edward Knoblauch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Knoblauch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:40:56 -0500
I suggest reviewing the list of microfilmed newspapers
(http://www.nysl.nysed.gov/nysnp/101.htm) available at the New York State
Library on Madison Avenue in Albany, then spending an afternoon browsing
those newspapers. There is no complete run, but the Albany Gazette, Albany
Daily Advertiser, The Albany Centinel, etc. all published in those two
decades and the NYSL has microfilm of them.

Edward Knoblauch