NYHIST-L Archives

April 2002

NYHIST-L@LISTSERV01P.NYSED.GOV

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"A LISTSERV list for discussions pertaining to New York State history." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Joseph A. Cutshall-King" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:11:11 -0500
4-4-2002

An open note to Phil Lord and all who provide us with this
listserve:
Thank you for the continuing service you provide with this
listserve. It's something I hope one day will be used by all 1600
plus municipal historians, as well as all other historians
interested in the free exchange of ideas and the easy
communication it provides. You folks deserve a lot of credit for
what must be a time-consuming chore. I know we are all grateful.

Best,
Joe Cutshall-King

Joseph A. Cutshall-King
Washington County Historian