NYHIST-L Archives

October 2012

From:
"Greenhagen, Susanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:05:49 -0400
I have been compiling a list of the Civil War monuments for a
number of years.  My website can be viewed at:
http://localhistory.morrisville.edu/sites/cw_monum/
Additions and/or corrections are most welcome.
Sue Greenhagen
Morrisville, Madison County