NYHIST-L Archives

January 2001

From:
Lisa Kersavage <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:27:14 -0500
I am the Executive Director of a small nonprofit group. I have been
slowly upgrading our systems and have built a simple web site. In
seeking advice and inexpensive software, I found two web sites to be
very very helpful. 1. http://www.techsoup.org/ offers frank and helpful
technical advice, and has a great email newsletter.
2. http://www.compumentor.org/software/ sells cheap software. As long as
you are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, you can get great prices (I
bought Frontpage for $25).

Hope this proves helpful,

Lisa Kersavage
Executive Director
Friends of the Upper East Side Historic Districts
www.friends-ues.org