NYHIST-L Archives

December 2007

NYHIST-L@LISTSERV01P.NYSED.GOV

From:
"KNOBLAUCH, EDWARD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:08:25 -0500
Constitutionally, bankruptcy is a federal matter. Try contacting the
National Archives and Records Administration Northeast Region
referencing the New York Federal Court Records for bankruptcy.

National Archives and Records Administration
Northeast Region
New York City
201 Varick Street - 12th Floor
New York, NY 10014