NYHIST-L Archives

July 2000

Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:01:49 -0400
Mike

I checked in the 3x5 card catalog at NYS Library and there are many
more original copies of Glens Falls City Directories (not filmed) than
the list I gave that are on microfilm.  They start in the late 1800's and

go through 1985 but are scattered issues as well as several consecutive
runs. Too many to list at the moment but would take the time to do
that if you need the exact list.  There is also quite a list of old phone

books for that area as well.

God Bless
Ruth Ann Messick