NYHIST-L Archives

May 2005

From:
NYHISTLED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 14:13:03 -0400
The following message appeared on the NYGEN-L (NY genealogy list) and
NYS-LGH (NY local government historians) listservs. The late Mr.
Weiskotten was a frequent contributor to NYHIST-L. He was acting
director of the Chesterfield Historical Society
www.chesterfieldhistory.com , Chesterfield, Virginia, but his
personal and historical roots were in upstate New York.

Moderator, NYHIST-L