NYHIST-L Archives

February 2006

From:
Charles Foy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 09:55:46 -0500
George: For what it's worth, my experience using EAN has been similar. Although it has been immensely useful in getting through hundreds of citations quickly, it misses items it clearly should include, as well as include lots of useless material. Unfortunately, for now, it's the best I've got, so I continue to use it and supplement it by slugging through the microfilm.
   Good luck on your search. Charlie Foy
PS My article "Seeking Freedom in the Atlantic, 1713-1783" will be in the Spring issue of the Journal of Early American History (U of Penn Press)