From:
David Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 20:30:21 -0400
Hello,

I anyone has information germaine to the following query I received could
you please reply to the list and I'll pass the information along.

"Can you give me an idea of where to find a collection of  The American
Miller magazine? I have tried many library catalogs and the like. I was
sent an article from a local paper from 1851 that describes a mill built by
a Rochester man, Dalzell. I do have the Rochester History articles on
Dalzell and the Aqueduct Mill which was run by ES Beach. The brother of ES
built a large mill in Port Byron that was very similar. And The American
Miller speaks about this mill on 8 Nov, 1851."

Thanks,
See some of you in Syracuse next month,

David

David Minor
Eagles Byte Historical Research
Pittsford, New York
585 264-0423
'dminor' 'at symbol' 'eznet.net'

To be put on the mailing list for the weekly TimeMaster radio scripts
(WXXI-FM 91.5), as well as a Quote of the Week and a URL of the Week,
e-mail me at the address above.

HOME PAGE
http://home.eznet.net/~dminor

includes NYNY, a series of timelines covering New York City and State, from
approximately 1,100,000,000 BC to 1992 AD.
http://home.eznet.net/~dminor/NYNY.html

Visit the Canal Society of New York State page at http://www.canalsnys.org/

"I would undertake to supply your demands if your generosity is equal to them."
	-John Bartram, U. S. naturalist