NYHIST-L Archives

November 1998

Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 16:38:03 -0500
Good Afternoon [from Harry Bradshaw Matthews]

I am pleased to announce that 200 copies of my recently published
book, HONORING NEW YORK'S FORGOTTEN SOLDIERS: AFRICAN AMERICANS
OF THE CIVIL WAR, are being distributed free to libraries and
high schools, both in and out of New York State. This is in
fulfillment of the terms of matching grants provided by the
Upper Catskill Community Council of the Arts, Inc., and Oneonta's
Commission on Community Relations and Human Rights.

To be considered, please forward the name of the contact person
and his/her address at the library or high school. Selection
will be made on a rolling basis.

Associate Dean of the
Sondhi Limthongkul Center
for Interdependence