NYHIST-L Archives

September 1999

From:
Judy Wellman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:48:54 -0400
There is an article that refers to highway construction in Fulton, N.Y., in
thePublications of the Oswego County Historical Society, in an article about a
major of Fulton.  I cannot remember the name of the article, but the
Publications are indexed online at www.oswego.edu.  This will bring you to the
homepage for SUNY Oswego. Then you can go to Penfield Library, Special
Collections to find the index. Judy Wellman