NYHIST-L Archives

August 1998

Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 20:14:55 EDT
Greetings from Hebron,
      Hebron exists. It is a township broken into three parts North, West and
East. It lies 22 miles from Glens Falls and 7 miles from Salem, NY.
       As far as it's import toward the founding of the northern counties, it
would depend on what your meaning is or what place you might wish it to have
taken.
       Many of the founding families are still represented here, as well as
beautiful landscape and a rich historical story.
       I would offer what limited help I can give or forward your request to
the hisotrical society.

Linda