NYHIST-L Archives

September 2006

NYHIST-L@LISTSERV01P.NYSED.GOV

Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:15:06 -0400
Received the following request last month:

>I have researching the burial place of American Sculptor Byron M. Pickett
for a distant relative of his living in Rochester NY.

>I have spent several years attempting to locate the burial place of this
artist. On the NYC 1900 census he lived with his wife in NYC. I have
several resources that indicate that he died in 1907 (born 1834 Jordan
NY).

>Any information or suggestions would be appreciated.

>steve marchwinski

Wondering if anyone on the list has any other suggestions.

I?ve already checked the following. (I suppose it?s slightly possible
Pickett might have been returned to Denver for burial in 1907, although
several ancestors are in the cemetery records for Port Byron, NY).

ProQuest (including NYTimess)
HeritageQuest
	1878
	Denver City Directory
	Byron M. Pickett - Sculptor
	Studio - 354 1/2 Lawrence
	Residence - 406 Stout
PERSI

Any help wpuld be appreciated by Steve and myself. Thanks

David