NYHIST-L Archives

September 2000

From:
Phil Lord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 11:10:02 -0400
During the Bicentennial, a group of reenactors followed the Knox Cannon trail, I believe in a covered wagon of some sort. I remember reading about it in the paper and seeing some photos.

We are doing a field survey of the trail markers and preparing a field guide on our website. We would like to include as many images and as much information as we can.

Does anyone have color photos of that reenactment?

Philip Lord, Jr.
Director, Division of Museum Services
New York State Museum
Albany, NY