From:
Densmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:07:17 -0400
On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Robert E.Armstrong wrote:

> On a related topic, does anyone have any good URLs for information on the
> Underground Railway, in general?

A lot of the sites I've seen seem to recycle the same information (or
misinformation). The URR seems to be a favorite history topic of
elementary schools. Some of the better sites I've seen include

National Underground Railroad Freedom Center

http://www.underground-railroad.org/home.html

National Park Service

http://www.cr.nps.gov/history/ugrr.htm

For NY sites:

[Central New York]

http://www.oswego.edu/Acad_Dept/a_and_s/history/ugrr/

Albany and Capital Region Underground Railroad Web Page

http://freenet.buffalo.edu/~ah750.html

[Western New York]

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~densmore/

Underground Railroad in New York State