NYHIST-L Archives

February 2006

From:
"Regina W. Daly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 07:42:28 -0800
If you have access to The New York Times on microfilm
you can find the reports.  The NY Times has a very
good index for any subject, listed by the year in
which the event took place.  Other New York City
newspapers would also have the reports and pictures
you need, eg, New York Tribune, The Daily News, and
The New York Post.  The Times is available in
oibraries of most large cities.

Good luck,
Regina Daly