NYHIST-L Archives

February 2000

From:
Emily Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:23:06 -0800
Ms. Maxwell:

The New York Irish History Roundtable Journals have carried several articles
about Brooklyn cemeteries and the funerals there. Unfortunately, I can't
give you the citations.

You might try e-mailing them at [log in to unmask], but would probably get
better results from snail mail to New York Irish History Roundtable, PO Box
2087, NY, NY 10008-2087

Emily Leonard

PS: How does one apply for membership in the Historical Fiction discussion
list? I would be most interested in joining.