NYHIST-L Archives

January 2002

From:
Wayne Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:46:40 GMT
As long as we're sharing horror stories, the churchyard cemetery of St.
Mary's Roman Catholic Church, Brushton, Franklin County, was bulldozed back
into the woods a number of years ago by a contractor enlarging the church
parking lot. The jumble of broken stones are still in the woods behind the
church.