NYHIST-L Archives

March 2003

From:
George Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:50:48 -0500
Bill Gallo of the Daily News, a sports cartoonist and columnist, is old enough to have been a Marine in WWII, is a boxing fan, and is in contact with old boxers and boxing fans.  He might take an interest in the project.  On the other hand, I have written him on I think 2 occasions regarding topics I thought he might take an interest in, and have gotten no reply.  His email address is [log in to unmask]

The Amsterdam News might be willing to publish a letter about the project.

George A. Thompson
Author of A Documentary History of "The African
Theatre", Northwestern Univ. Pr., 1998.