NYHIST-L Archives

January 2003

From:
"Christine L. Ridarsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:40:20 -0500
Catherine Gilbert at the New York State Historical Association coordinates
History Day in NYS. The rest of the state is divided into regions with
regional competitions usually hosted by historical societies or museums. For
example, the Genesee Country Village and Museum coordinates the Genesee
Valley contest, which serves about five counties, and the Ontario County
Historical Society runs the Finger Lakes regional competition. All of these
competitions are associated with National History Day. For information on
the web, see www.nyshistoryday.org or www.nationalhistoryday.org.

Christine L. Ridarsky
Regional Archivist
Documentary Heritage Program