NYHIST-L Archives

May 2000

From:
Head Librarian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 09:05:58 EDT
Good Morning,
We are looking for biographical/genealogical material on Chinese Americans. This would be for all time periods, but particularly the 19th Century.

Do you have any biography files, funeral orations, memoirs or other items that we might not easily be aware of? Do you hold the papers of a Chinese American organization, business or church group?

We would appreciate your helpful leads and suggestions.

Thank you.