From:
Marita Gladson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:11:48 -0800
Would someone suggest a history of Bern, Albany Co besides the one
titled Our Heritage?   I am trying to find the settlers of the town
hoping to find information on the Furman line.

 Maybe a history of Albany County would be helpful.

This family line, while having considerable entries in several census,
leave great hole in trying to connect families.

Any suggestions on church records, land records  etc?
Thanks

Marita