NYHIST-L Archives

November 2000

From:
Linda Crannell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:11:09 -0600
You really should take a look at a famous book which is now online (intact,
I believe): http://www.yale.edu/amstud/inforev/riis/title.html

HOW THE OTHER HALF LIVES
The Hypertext Edition

STUDIES AMONG THE TENEMENTS OF NEW YORK

BY
JACOB A. RIIS

WITH ILLUSTRATIONS CHIEFLY FROM PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN BY THE AUTHOR
Contents

NEW YORK
CHARLES SCRIBNER'S SONS
1890