NYHIST-L Archives

December 2014

From:
Clifton Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2014 16:02:58 -0500
Hi Ellen,

Museum of the City of New York posted a couple images bordering Greeley Square from the period in question on www.historypin.org:
	1899 photo of J.J. Corbett’s storefront at 6th Ave & 33rd St.
	1901 Crowd watching firefighters at 6th Ave & W 32nd St, New York, NY 10001, USA

Perhaps they have the shots you need in their archives.

Happy Holidays!
Clif

Clifton Patrick
Town of Chester Historian
119 Brookside Ave.
Chester, County of Orange
New York 10918

direct phone/fax  845-469-7645
im: Coalheat
thetownofchester.org/Departments/Historian/tabid/175/Default.aspx