NYHIST-L Archives

September 1998

From:
Bill Casey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 11:20:23 EDT
I am posting the at the request of J. Roy Dodge, past historian of the Town of
LaFayette.  Perhaps some know of Roy as he has authored "Crossroads Town" A
Photo-Biography of the Town of LaFayette 1979 and "LaFayette, N.Y: A History
of the Town and its People" 1975.  By the way no more copies are available of
these publications and I am always looking for some.

Roy has been seaching for info on a LaFayette resident Harrison Thomas who
invented the Harrison Thomas Haybinder which may have been patented about
1889.
Roy would like to get his hands on a haybinder for a museum exhibit.

We haven't gotten Roy into the computer age yet but if you know him give him a
little push.

I would be glad to pass on any emails or you may contact Roy by phone @138
Mather Street, Syracuse, NY 13202, phone: 315-428-0500.

Thanks

Bill Casey
Casey Dairy Farm
Ag Books & Antiques