NYHIST-L Archives

May 2005

From:
Bob Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 22:13:03 -0400
This is being sent at the request of Dan's wife Jennifer, who wanted
to address both his NY roots and his new love of VA.

For those who want to honor the memory of Dan and his life's work, a
scholarship fund has been set up in his name in New York:

If folks want to donate the address is Daniel H. Weiskotten Memorial
Scholarship Fund C/o P.O. Box 351, Chittenango, NY 13037.

and in Virginia:

There are two other options if anyone is interested: Daniel H.
Weiskotten VAM Conference Scholarship Fund (which we created to send
archaeologists and historians to our annual conference at no charge
to them) 200 South Third Street, Richmond, VA 23219

Also the Chesterfield Historical Society, P.O. Box 40, Chesterfield,
VA 23832.