NYHIST-L Archives

August 1999

From:
Jim Yates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:33:55 -0400
Linda here is a site that tells how to obtain penision records from the national
archives, I have used it and got them in about 10 weeks.
http://www.oz.net/~cyndihow/pensions.htm

--
                        Jim Yates                   [log in to unmask]

                      Kingston, NY               [log in to unmask]

                  First Capitol of NYS         [log in to unmask]