NYHIST-L Archives

October 1999

Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:30:22 EDT
Ah, a Harold Arlen tune, lyrics by Dorothy Fields. From THE FARMER TAKES A
WIFE.

The actual title is "Can You Spell Schenectady?" You should be able to pick
it up at a shop that sells sheet music from the 1950's.

Best wishes,

Leslie Corn
NYC Genealogical Research & Due Diligence
NYG&BS Library Committee & Subcommittee on Collection Development
Co-Chair, Repositories, NYG&BS NYC 2000 Research Conference, April 30-May 7,
2000
http://www.citydirectories.psmedia.com/city/essay_main1.html