NYHIST-L Archives

October 2000

From:
"Eric T. Zastrow" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:30:43 EDT
To NYHIST-L:

I am searching for collections of the British magazine Gentlemen's Quarterly,
   c. 1825.  Does the Manuscripts and Special Collections Unit of the New
York State Library possess these materials and if so, are they currently
accessible for paging or are they  part of the temporarily unavailable lot?
What I am searching for is information regarding the English elitist view of
the Irish during the period, found in such publications.  Any help in this
search would be most appreciated.

Eric T. Zastrow