NYHIST-L Archives

March 2000

From:
Lisa Kersavage <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:50:58 -0500
Friends of the Upper East Side Historic Districts, has a small stockpile
of the 1988 AIA Guide to New York City (Elliott Willensky and Norval
White). This out-of-print book is very difficult to find. We will sell
copies for the list price of $21.95 plus $5.00 shipping.
Please respond via email if you would like to order a book.

Friends of the Upper East Side Historic Districts is an independent,
not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to preserving the
architectural legacy, livability, and sense of place of the Upper East
Side. For additional information on the group, please visit our web
site: http://www.preserve.org/friends/